Wednesday 26 January 2011

My own big fat wedding

Just catching up on Big Fat Gypsy Weddings on 4OD. Everyone at work has been raving about it for a week now! WOW! It's absolutely unbelievable! It's not the wedding dresses and age of the brides and grooms that is getting me, it's the kids at their communions - spray tans, sexual dancing and miniskirts at 6 years of age is troubling viewing.

No news on my own big fat wedding this week, it's been a slow one as I've been in London with work for 2 days and Chris is rushed off his feet at the moment. My mum and I are going to look at a possible wedding venue on Sunday so will update on that then.

I've been to the Tommy Hilfiger and Ralph Lauren head offices the past 2 days to view AW'11 ranges - sounds a lot more glam than it actually is (although Ralph Lauren have waiter services in their showroom which is pretty darn cool!).

Speaking of my fat wedding, I'm getting slightly closer to having a thin wedding after tonight's weigh-in (did you see what I did there? I know, smooth). 1lb loss tonight, followed by the weekly take away of course!

On a complete segue, into the world of high street fashion (to celebrate pay day on Friday - yay!), I am just loving Topshop's Swedish Summer range for early SS'11 - www.topshop.co.uk

Any who, hopefully will have some more wedding news next week, and a possible venue! Now, off to find me a light up wedding dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment