Friday 21 January 2011

'Tensions high' this week

Right, better start where I left off - teeny, tiny, small, wee, insignificant, microscopic gain at Weight Watchers this week - 0.5lbs, it's nothing really (she tells herself). I'm back on it with a vengeance now though - it's on like Donkey Kong!

I really have let the weight loss slip since we got engaged in September, I don't weigh more than I did then, but I barely weigh less! Call me crazy but I've found looking at wedding dresses is far more fun than not eating a chocolate bar!

I'm well and truly back in to it this week and really hoping for a good loss come next Wednesday.

Now, wedding update, having put behind the dramas of last week when we realised the one place we found that we both like (Chris and I have VERY different tastes) is waaaay above and beyond our budget this week has been a bit tense. Because my mum and dad offered their back garden we've now started to look at places in Shropshire to get married - I can't help but shake the feeling Chris really wants to get married in South Wales near his family.

After much 'not saying how we're feeling and hoping the other person is psychic' Chris and I finally discussed what we both wanted - we still haven't found a venue or even decided what region we want the wedding in but at least we both have an idea now of what we want. We're continuing to look in both regions and when we find 'the one' hopefully we'll know! We both knew when we found the right engagement ring so hoping for another Eureka moment!

Anyway, I think I've found a fantastic venue near my mum and dads so fingers crossed this one will work out!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Laurs

No comments:

Post a Comment