Tuesday 4 January 2011

New Year, New Everything!

So, 2010's come and gone and it really was a fairly pivotal year for me...having struggled with my weight since childhood I joined weightwatchers in March 2010 and, up until Christmas had lost just short of 3 stone (42lbs) - which I suspect I made a good dent in regaining over Christmas!
Then, in September 2010, September 10th to be precise, my lovely boyfriend became my lovely fiance!
So, I've kind of faltered on the weight loss since getting engaged but am going to get back on the wagon.

It's been a dream of mine for quite some time to have my own business designing, making (and hopefully selling) my own clothing and hair accessories - eventually the aim is to have my own shop but that's in the distant future!

So, 2011 - goals - plan a budget but totally rock n roll individual wedding, losing a further 20lbs to get to my goal weight and set up my online business and hopefully start selling.

Here goes! Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment